Friday, November 22, 2013

Review Wrap Up: Of Dreams and Shadows by D. S. McKnight


Young Adult Paranormal
Date Published: 9/23/2013

:   Sixteen year old Jenna Barton isn’t a happy camper.  She’s had to move to a new town in the middle of her junior year.  It doesn’t help that her new neighbor, Chase Williams, is particularly unwelcoming.   Unfortunately, for Jenna these are the least of her problems.  She’s become the obsession of a murderous ghost.  Sarah Jones was just four years old when she disappeared and Chase was the only witness.  No one believed the ramblings of a scared little boy — especially when he said a shadow took Sarah.  Now, all he wants is for Jenna to move.  He knows what resides in her backyard — but how can he tell her?  She wouldn’t believe him anyway.   When Silas (the shadow) decides that Jenna will be his next victim, Sarah (don’t call her a ghost!) realizes she has to stop him.   It will take their combined efforts to save Jenna.


 This book has a current Amazon Rating of 4.6*'s.
Get your copy for $2.99!




REVIEWS FROM THIS TOUR
November 18 - The YA Lit Chick - Review
November 19 - Book Briefs - Review
November 20 - A Life Through Books - Review
November 21 - Zili in the Sky Reviews - Review
November 22 - Devilishly Delicious Reviews - Review






When I was a little girl, I was afraid of my shadow - seriously afraid - running and screaming afraid. Perhaps I've always been a victim of an over-active imagination and maybe that explains the monsters hiding under my bed, the ghosts lurking in my closet, and the Shadow that inspired my first novel – Of Dreams and Shadow:  Forget Me Not.  I have always loved to write.  While in school, I dreamed of being a reporter, parachuting into war-torn places and getting "the story."  In reality I’m afraid of heights and would never jump out of a perfectly good flying machine.   I have been fortunate enough to have had a varied career - from working as a DJ for a small radio station to serving as the president and part owner of a marina.  I am married, have three sons and live in coastal North Carolina.


Blog                               



1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say Thanks! This was my first tour and I appreciate all the work you did to help make my tour a success!

    ReplyDelete