We have been coordinating Book Tours for over 4 years.

We have Successfully completed OVER 1,000 Book Tours and Promotional Events during that time!


Book Your Tour Today by contacting us using the form on the side of the Website or emailing us at chensley@myaddictionisreading.com directly.


Friday, May 9, 2014

Review Wrap Up: Throbbing Hearts by Sabrina Lacey



Sizzling New Adult Romance
Date Published: March 19, 2014

Brendan Clark doesn't know I exist. But tonight, I'm going to change that. For the first time in four painfully long years, he's single. I've been waiting for this, my heart racing every time I see him. I finally have a chance and I'm going to take it. Tonight I will touch those kissable lips... and he'll see it, too - that we're meant for each other. If only I can stop shaking... 



YouTube Video


 This book has a current Amazon Rating of 4.4*'s.
Get your copy for just $0.99!



Amazon
Barnes and Noble



REVIEWS FROM THIS TOUR
May 2 - eBooks Galore - Review
May 3 - In Between the Lines - Review
May 4 - Swipe the Pages - Review
May 6 - Smut and Bon Bons - Review
May 7 - Book Freak - Review
May 8 - Live A Thousand Lives - Review


Sabrina Lacey is like many women in modern times - she's been a lot of things to a lot of people. A wife, ex-wife, daughter, teacher, stand-up comedienne, wackadoo, loyal friend, fed-up bartender, fashion photographer, lazy bones, bitch, and sweetheart (though less often than bitch). She lives in way too dry Los Angeles where she wishes there was more thunderstorms. Who doesn't love a good thunderstorm...
Pour a nice glass of wine, and enjoy the ride. ;) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment