Friday, January 2, 2015

Review Wrap Up: Ammonite Planets by Gillian Andrews


Young Adult Sci-Fi

Date Published: July 28, 2014
   
This omnibus edition exclusive to the Kindle bookstore brings you the first three books of the award-winning Ammonite Galaxy series - a thousand pages in one volume!

"Awesome book! I'd give this 6 stars for writing if I could. I stayed up till 5 am last night because I was that enthralled." Rose - Podiobooks reviewer (about Valhai)

Meet Six and Diva for the first time in this special omnibus edition of the first three books in this series, starting with Valhai, which is a Readers Favorite award-winning book and a Parsec Awards finalist.

"It continues to astound me that this author has come up with something so completely original and interesting." Cynikat, Podiobooks reviewer.


 This novel has a current Amazon Rating of 4.6*'s.
Get your copy for $6.99!





REVIEWS FROM THIS TOUR
December 2 - A Life Through Books - Review
December 5 - Texas Book Nook - Review
December 9 - My Reading Addiction - Review
December 12 - The Indie Express - Review
December 20 - The Book Lovers Lounge - Review
December 22 - The Pulp Den - Review





I am English, although I live in Spain now. I've worked at all sorts of things, but have been writing too, on and off, since I was little. I have always been passionate about cosmology and astrophysics, so it was exciting to be able to bring that aspect into the series.  I recently finished a masters in astronomy and astrophysics.
Valhai is the book I always wanted to write, but I got so involved with the characters myself that I simply had to go on writing about them, which turned a one-off novel into a series. I hope readers will identify with them and enjoy them too. I myself have been practically living in The Ammonite Galaxy for the last five years. It has become so real to me that I can almost touch it!
The books out so far in the series are:

Book One: Valhai

Book Two: Kwaide
Book Three: Xiantha
Book Four: Pictoria
Book Five: The Lost Animas
Book Six: The Namura Stone (published September2014)
Book Seven:  The Trimorphs (to be published 2015)

Ammonite Planets is the omnibus edition of Books #1-3 and is exclusive to the Kindle store, and Ammonite Stars is the omnibus edition of Books #4-5, also exclusive to the Kindle store.

                   www.valhai.com
                  www.kwaide.com
                  www.xiantha.com




No comments:

Post a Comment