Monday, November 3, 2014

Review Wrap Up: Oden by Jessica Frances


New Adult / Sci-Fi Romance

Date Published: October 18, 2014
   
Mattie:
A war is coming.
It will not be an Earth bound battle yet humans will have to fight for their survival.
This is no longer about fighting to take our planet back, this is a fight for our society, our way of life.
However I will not be fighting in this war, I have another I must battle against, to stop him and keep myself, Marduke and our child safe and out of his clutches. I will do anything to protect my family from this evil maniac.
Jeprow doesn't know of human’s strengths. He doesn't know how resourceful we are. How brave and cunning and smart we can be.
He thinks he’s already won and the battle between us is over, but he has no idea who he’s messing with.

Marduke:
Oden is under attack and suddenly there is more at risk than just my own life. Mattie and our baby now rely on me and I can’t let them down
My new family is trapped in a warzone and I must protect them. 
But I must still protect my people, my family’s legacy and the leadership that holds it all together.
If we lose this war, then the humans lose as well. 
We are in this fight together and the losses on both sides will be many.
Never before have I been under such pressure, never before has the risk of failure been so high.


What happens when they end up sacrificing more than they ever intended, if they lose who they are and what they are fighting for?
Can they move on from all they have lost, forgive each other for what they have been forced to do?
Most importantly, can they ever learn to forgive themselves?
Who will win the war and who loses everything?



This novel has an Amazon Rating of 4.8*'s.
Get your copy for $0.99!



REVIEWS FROM THIS TOUR
October 21 - Avid Book Collector - Review
October 25 - Bookaholic Fairies - Review
October 29 - A Life Through Books - Review 
October 31 - Shelf Full of Books - Review



#1 – Do You See Writing as a Career?
No, Just a fun hobby that takes up ALL of my free time.



#2 – What was the Hardest Part of Your Writing Process?
Self-doubt and all of my rewrites.


#3 – Did you have any One Person Who Helped You Out with Your Writing Outside of Your Family?
My Editors, Kristin and Alizon (C&D Editing) have been really encouraging and excited, which has been really motivating for me.


#4 – What is next for your writing?
I’m still in the early stages of my next book.


#5 – Do you have an addiction to reading as well as writing? If so, what are you currently reading?
Yes, I love reading. Right now I’m re-reading one of my favourites, On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta.


DESCRIBE Your Book in 1 Tweet:
#FightForEarth


This or That?

#1 - iPd or Mp3? Ipod

#2 – Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

#3 – Mashed Potatoes or French Fries? Fries

#4 – Comedy or Drama? Comedy

#5 – iPhone or Droid? Droid

#6 – Fantasy or Reality? Fantasy

#7 – Call or Text? Text

#8 – Summer or Winter? Winter

#9 – Coffee or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate



#10 – eBook or Paperback? ebook




Born and raised in South Australia, Jessica spends her days working in a bakery, afternoons catching up on lost sleep, and nights reading and writing. After having the Taken Trilogy taking up space in her head for years, she was relieved to have a break and her mind clear. But apparently the free rent was announced to the world and Mattie and her friends heard, because now she is hearing their new voices and a whole new story. The Invasion Trilogy was then born.








No comments:

Post a Comment