Friday, May 29, 2015

Review Wrap Up: Deadly Secrets by Lacey Roberts


Erotic Romantic Mystery
Date Published: February 5, 2015


Take one hot, sexy cop add a beautiful Forensic Pathologist and you have one heck of a steamy love affair. 

BUT, who is threatening their lives? 

Whose life is really at risk? 

AND, why has a young man been murdered and what the hell do snakes have to do with it all?


REVIEWS FROM THIS TOUR

May 28 - Steamy Side - Review
May 29 - We Stole Your Book Boyfriend - Review



Lacey Roberts is the pen name I chose when I began writing Erotic Romance.
I grew up in Sydney but now live in sunny Queensland where I spend my days walking my dogs, reading and writing. Married for 41 years, my husband and I also enjoy a great deal of travel.
Hubby and I have just returned from visiting author friends in the US and gathering some great info for future books.
I hope you enjoy my latest release which is set in Canberra, Australia – the Nation's Capital. This story is purely fictional but there are numerous real places and facts covered. I could not have made it as realistic without the advice of the A.C.T. Police Media Centre and the Forensic Medical Centre at Sydney University. I am grateful to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment